Click on the links below to see documentation I wrote for Casebook, QuickBooks, and Mozilla.
Casebook makes software for social workers.
Note: If the PDFs look small, zoom in with your mouse. Also feel free to contact me via email to see bigger versions of many of these articles.
- This Casebook help article shows customers how to add new people as users to their Casebook account.
Adding New Users
- This article shows customers how to use the filtering function on Casebook’s Workload View pages.
- This next article shows customers how to download the Casebook Mobile app.
- This process article shows how both social workers and potential parents can work together on foster parent applications. (Note: The original article is longer. This is a sample of the beginning of the article.)
Applying to be a Provider
Quickbooks makes software for accountants.
- This QuickBooks help article explains the situation when an accountant might not see their client listed within Intuit’s software and how to solve this problem:
How to find a company that is missing from the quickbooks online accountant client list
- This next article explains how to download and use special applications within the QuickBooks software:
How to download and use apps in quickbooks online
- This next article explains to accountants how to create an account for their client within the software.
How to create a client in quickbooks online
Mozilla Training Guide
Mozilla makes the web browser, Firefox.
- This is a style guide for Mozilla’s technical support content:
- This article shows new Mozilla technical writers how to write new technical support articles:
Writing a New Article